Office.com/MyAccount – Microsoft Office is a well-known suite that has applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and other important services. No matter a person has a Windows device or Mac, Microsoft Applications are used by them for various services. Also, Microsoft Office is a popular suite for business use. If you want a Microsoft Office Account, simply go to office.com/setup and create a new account for your use.
In case of any issue with the Office Account, you can simply contact the Microsoft Office Support. A team of the skilled technician is 24/7 available to help you with the issues that you are having.
How To Create a Microsoft Office Account? – Office.com/MyAccount
In order to create a new Microsoft Office Account, you can simply visit office.com/myaccount. Then follow the given instructions to create the account. However, if you need the brief steps for the same then you can follow the below-listed steps:
- Start by checking the internet connection on your device.
- After that, launch a web browser and go to office.com/myaccount.
- Then click on “Create One!” link on the screen.
- After that, you will be asked to create a username for your Microsoft Office Account.
- If the username is already taken then you will be asked to create another.
- Finally, click Next and generate a password for the Microsoft Office Account.
- Make sure the password is strong for the use.
- Now you will be asked to enter your name and other personal details in the given blank.
Once done, you can start using your Microsoft Office Account with the help of newly created username and password of the Microsoft Office.
How Sign In To Existing Microsoft Office Account?
Microsoft office account helps you manage, renew, update, and activate the various Office products at one place. In case you have an Office Account, you can follow these steps and get started with it.
- To sign in to your Microsoft Office account, you need to a good internet connection.
- Once done, you can simply go to office.com/myaccount on your web browser.
- Here, enter your username in the given blank, click Next.
- If the username is correct, you will be asked to enter the password. Otherwise, you will be asked again to enter a username.
- Enter password when prompted and finally get the access of the Microsoft Office Account.
- Here you can check various options to continue with the desired settings.
In case you have forgotten your password for the Microsoft Office account then you can simply reset the password. If you are facing some other issues then feel free to contact the Microsoft Office Support.
Why Do You Need To Have Microsoft Account?
Once you have an Office.com/MyAccount then you will also get some additional benefits. Here is a list of some advantages of having a Microsoft Office Account:
- First and foremost, Microsoft Office Account allows you to send and receive emails under the domain name outlook and Hotmail.
- In addition, you get to create, send emails, manage calendar, and schedule events using the Office.com/MyAccount, all these services are free.
- If you have any Microsoft Office products, you need to have a Microsoft Office Account as well. This means after you sign in to the application, it will work properly.
- The application provided by Microsoft Office such as OneDrive, Skype and more requires Microsoft Office Account.
- In order to activate the license of the Microsoft Office product, using the product key, you need to have Office.com/MyAccount.
- Microsoft services like Xbox and gaming services requires Microsoft account using which you create an identity as a player.
- Finally, Microsoft sign-in allows you to manage, update, and renew the subscription at one place.
Also, using Microsoft services, you can access Microsoft Office Support, anytime, anywhere. Or you can simply place a call at the toll-free number and get hold of a skilled technician for Microsoft Office Support.
How To Reset Microsoft Office Forgotten Password?
It is common to forget the password of the Microsoft Office Account or any other account, however, you can always reset the password at your will. Also, due to security reasons, we recommend you to change your passwords every 3 months.
In order to reset the password, you need to add a mobile number or an alternate email account. If you have that then continue with the next steps:
- Go to Office.com/MyAccount on the web browser and you will be presented with Microsoft Office Sign in page.
- Here, enter your username in the given blank and click on Next button.
- On the next screen, click on “Forgot my password” link.
- Once done, you will be asked which contact information you wish to use to reset the Microsoft Office Account.
- Select a mobile number or email address and continue.
- You will immediately receive an email/text to reset the Microsoft Office Account.
- Follow the mentioned instructions and continue to create a new password for the Microsoft Office Account.
Frequently Asked Questions – Microsoft Office Support
- What are the steps for office.com/setup login?
- How to get the office.com/setup home and student 2016?
- Steps to purchase the office.com/setup365 personal and activate it
- How to check that the setup.office.com legit?
- How to use an office.com/setup product key?
- Get started with office 365 setup download
- How to use setup.office.com safe?
- From where you can get office.com/myaccount product key?
- Use www.office.com/myaccount to manage your subscription
Here is a list of frequently asked questions, if you are also having similar or different queries then feel free to get in touch with the Microsoft Office Support. For that, you need to simply get try the toll-free number and a Microsoft Office technician will assist you. #www office com setup